Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will open

By now it was the middle of November and Shera’s course had ended.  She asked me if I was interested in attending an upcoming weekend course on channeling with her and I decided I might as well. 

In the meantime, Caprice and I met with her doctor once again as she was still experiencing major pain and was unable to do any of her own transfers.  She was able to attend school full-time but when she came home she had to immediately lie down.  You guessed it!  A third surgery was scheduled in a month’s time to cut off as much of the rod as possible.  This was disappointing, but hopefully would take care of her pain.  So be it!

I headed off to Calgary at the end of November to the channeling course not knowing what to expect.  The first night was a get together where all the participants and the two instructors, a man and a woman from Texas, could meet each other.  As soon as the woman saw me she looked at me and said, “So, you’re a healer,” - and then, probably because my mouth must have dropped open, she added, “you didn’t know that did you?”  Duh!  Adding insult to injury she then said, “I think you are Elizabeth from the bible.”  Now my head is really going.   “Who was Elizabeth from the bible?”  I didn’t want to appear completely stupid so I just smiled and walked away. 

Saturday morning the first thing we were asked to do was to lie down on the floor for a meditation session.  A special meditation tape called “Opening The Third Eye Chakra” was played. Shera’s course had given me an opportunity to learn that chakras, seven in all, are spiritual centers in the body that are conductors of spiritual energy. The third eye is the sixth and located between the eyebrows.

Well!  Here I go again!  This time it wasn’t just my hands, but my arms as well that float up in the air and start moving back and forth.  Add to this, I ‘hear’ words that speak to me in silence, as if giving instruction - “the left hand takes away pain, the right hand puts in healing energy. You will heal many and you will start with your daughter.” And I feel the tears pouring down my face.  I am sobbing now, but this wasn’t the end.  In my right ear I hear a very loud voice, not silent, that says – “AND YOU WILL NOT CHARGE!”  Scared me actually, it was so commanding.  I came out of it with a start, face wet with tears, but I did buy that tape before I went home!

On the lunch break one of the other participants told me about a healer who lived in New Zealand that came to Calgary every once in awhile.  He asked if I would like him to give this man my name and number the next time he was in the city.  I agreed.  After all, this word ‘healer’ kept coming up and I wanted to know just what a ‘healer does.       

The Saturday afternoon session has been covered in my post “Expect The Unexpected” when I thought I had an abscessed tooth and then the pain was suddenly gone!

Sunday morning:  another ‘processing!’ This time we were divided into two groups.  The woman took mine, the man the other.  We were asked, one at a time, to once again lie down and one person was to put their hands on our feet and the other on the shoulders.  I was the last to go.  Everyone else recalled an experience from a past-life in vivid detail.  Not me!  I just lay there with my eyes closed and ‘saw’ nothing except blank space.  Then I heard the woman speak to me;  “do you not see Christ standing in front of you with his arms outstretched?” I replied, “No I do not.” Silence.  She asked again, and then again.  Finally she said “well, I guess I will tell him to go.” For some reason I couldn’t let this happen and so I quickly said;  “I’ll go, I’ll go” and I reached out with my arms into the empty space in front of me and that was that.  It had now become very apparent to me that somebody other than me was running this show.

As soon as I arrived back home I found my bible to find out who this Elizabeth was…..and that wasn’t easy as I had no idea where to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment